VTF Plug-In is an Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and up file format plug-in for the .vtf file format. It is a simple plug-in that supports single-frame/single-face, 3 or 4 channel .vtf files in any format. It is designed for typical .vtf creation and viewing and does not contain the advanced features found in VTFEdit. Nonetheless, it can be a useful tool for creating simple .vtf files. The plug-in does not support 64 bit versions of Photoshop.Screenshots:
- Fixed alpha channel premultiplying on open.
- Added support for multiple alpha channels.
- Added support for version 7.4 of the VTF format.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.7.
- Added support for version 7.3 of the VTF format.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.6.
- Added spray templates.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.5.
- Added "Mipmaps" option.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.2.
- Added support for 16 bit channel reading.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.1.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.0.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.1.3.
- Added format templates.
- Improved format specific flag handling.
- Fixed combobox height.
- Original build.