GCFScape is an explorer like utility that enables users to browse Half-Life packages and extract their contents. GCFScape supports .bsp, .gcf, .ncf, .pak, .sga, .vpk, .wad and .xzp packages and runs independently of Steam.Screenshots:
- Supports .bsp, .gcf, .ncf, .pak, .sga, .vpk, .wad and .xzp packages.
- Explorer like interface for viewing package contents.
- Extract any file or folder within a package.
- Shell execute (preview) any file within a package.
- Validate any file or folder within a package.
- Defragment .gcf files.
- Search for files within a package.
- Configurable columns.
- Recent package menu.
- 100% Free.
Modified: Nov 23rd, 2008 - 7:44:56 pm[ 202 Comments ]