MAP viewer is a utility designed for fast accurate 3D previews of .MAP files.
MAP Viewer has been superseded by Crafty, my new Half-Life 1 and Half-Life 2 .bsp, .gl, .map, .mdl, .rmf and .vmf viewer. Crafty can be found here.Screenshots:
- Textured, Solid, Wireframe and Point render modes.
- Tree representation of world objects.
- Entity attribute viewing.
- Special texture hiding (sky, hint, skip etc.).
- Brush outlining.
- Entity, Brush and Face highlighting.
- Point file loading.
- Recent .map file menu.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% Free.
Modified: Aug 8th, 2006 - 3:49:32 pm[ 22 Comments ]