I've released yet another VTF utility, this time its a plug-in for an ever improving Paint.NET. The plug-in is based closely on its Photoshop counterpart, but additionally supports normal map generation and animations. You can grab the new plug-in and its source code here. VTFLib and the Photoshop VTF Plug-in have also received updates.
1. SlackillerModified: Mar 29th, 2007 - 10:22:47 pm
Nice stuff, as always they work great
2. SenturaPosted: Apr 27th, 2007 - 4:38:22 pm
It would be nice if you had the time to create a plugin for paint shop pro as well.
3. SenturaPosted: Apr 27th, 2007 - 4:55:37 pm
Oh nevermind, I just saw it. Thanks!
4. NemPosted: Apr 28th, 2007 - 11:11:31 am
For anyone else, the Photoshop plug-in should work in Paint Shop Pro.
5. VarsityPosted: May 16th, 2007 - 7:40:32 am
Now all we need is GIMP support...nudge! :)
6. Jason1987Posted: May 24th, 2007 - 12:17:03 pm
Signed! A plugin for GIMP would be nice!
Pardon a noob question - I haven't been able to find a VTF Photoshop plugin for CS2 - OSX or a VTF editor for OSX (10.2.8)
Does such a thing exist?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
New users can register here