VTF Plug-In is an Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and up file format plug-in for the .vtf file format. It is a simple plug-in that supports single-frame/single-face, 3 or 4 channel .vtf files in any format. It is designed for typical .vtf creation and viewing and does not contain the advanced features found in VTFEdit. Nonetheless, it can be a useful tool for creating simple .vtf files. The plug-in does not support 64 bit versions of Photoshop.Screenshots:
- Fixed alpha channel premultiplying on open.
- Added support for multiple alpha channels.
- Added support for version 7.4 of the VTF format.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.7.
- Added support for version 7.3 of the VTF format.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.6.
- Added spray templates.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.5.
- Added "Mipmaps" option.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.2.
- Added support for 16 bit channel reading.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.1.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.0.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.1.3.
- Added format templates.
- Improved format specific flag handling.
- Fixed combobox height.
- Original build.
I have RED, BLUE, GREEN and ALPHA, and of course "RGB".
Why won't it work?
This has never happened before.
hope nem releases a workaround as or something :)
Could this be because of the changes in v1.0.11?
EDIT: found a download of an very old version from 2005, alpha channel works perfectly fine with it.
whenever I open an image and look for the VTF format it is not there. I cannot save or open VTF files, instead I must use the program VTFEdit to switch it to TGA but I cannot change it back. When I downloaded the VTF plug-in for photo shop and read the read-me it said to put the two files into folders my photo shop CS3 Portable program does not have. If you have your own copy or know someone who does please give me the actual file I need to place the VTF plug-in pieces into. THANKS
I have a problem, I made a picture with alpha channel, saved as Compressed Texture with Alpha. Then I opened this picture and noticed that alpha channel is fully white. I really need to make texture with translucent background...
New users can register here.