VTF Plug-In is an Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and up file format plug-in for the .vtf file format. It is a simple plug-in that supports single-frame/single-face, 3 or 4 channel .vtf files in any format. It is designed for typical .vtf creation and viewing and does not contain the advanced features found in VTFEdit. Nonetheless, it can be a useful tool for creating simple .vtf files. The plug-in does not support 64 bit versions of Photoshop.
- Fixed alpha channel premultiplying on open.
- Added support for multiple alpha channels.
- Added support for version 7.4 of the VTF format.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.7.
- Added support for version 7.3 of the VTF format.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.6.
- Added spray templates.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.5.
- Added "Mipmaps" option.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.2.
- Added support for 16 bit channel reading.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.1.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.2.0.
- Upgraded to VTFLib v1.1.3.
- Improved format specific flag handling.
- Fixed combobox height.
Modified: Mar 5th, 2013 - 4:27:23 am[ 528732 Views ] 136. markmarkPosted: Apr 27th, 2014 - 6:28:00 am
Hi nem, first of all thanks for this, seems like an useful tool. Can I ask a dumb question? This plugin allows us to select .vtf format when clicking "Save As" or how do we use it? Because I tried to install it and I can't find .vtf when clicking "save as".
137. DanishPosted: Dec 2nd, 2014 - 4:51:50 am
how to install it ????
I get this error in photoshop any fix?
Plug-ins that failed to load:
VTF NO VERSION - - from the file “VTF.8bi”
139. BeNNy5Posted: Jul 23rd, 2016 - 4:16:35 am
I'm using photoshop CC but whenever I try to open the file...it gives me this error saying "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document"
Okay, I suppose everyone using Photoshop CC must download a x32 version here https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/download-photoshop.html as this plugin doesn't work on x64 version which is clearly stated in description and which I didn't even notice at first. I'll try and write here if it worked
Yes, It does work. Download x32 photoshop from link in my previous comment and plugin will work correctly.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
New users can register here