Batch Compiler is a Front End program designed to compile all your maps in the simplest and fastest way possible, batch files. The program works on Batch Compiler Specification (BCS) files which are dynamic configuration files capable of specifying almost everything in Batch Compiler, from the switches, to the way the batch file is written and what is written where. Batch Compiler comes with specification files for the current Source Tools, Zoners Tools, the old Quake Tools, HLFix, RESGen, Map Backup and many other programs. Each switch contains a brief description on what it does to help make everything easy and centralized.Screenshots:
- Every switch in the current Source Tools and Zoners Tools.
- A description of what each switch does.
- Automatic specification updating.
- The ability to save "Preset" files and assign them to quick launch buttons.
- The ability to associate presets with Batch Compiler.
- Specification files are written in a simple text format which can be customized and created by the user.
- A recent MAP file and recent Batch Compiler Preset (BCP) menu for quick access to everything.
- Creates and runs BAT files on the fly, also allows for the option of saving BAT files separately (for easy access and compiling without the program).
- Lots of file management options such as deleting unneeded files and copying others after and before compiling built into the specification files.
- Program can be shut down while BAT files are running so Batch Compiler uses absolutely no memory and you map gets 100% of your systems resources.
- The ability to start HL with your map as soon as compilation is complete.
- The ability to automatically open the maps log file as soon as compilation is complete.
- Checks fields to insure they are correct.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% Free.
Como fazer download?
Great program. But the subdivide setting won't let me use settings higher than 240. With the latest compiling tools you can go up to 512 though.
(It may be bad practice but i still want to make my mistakes myself )
Your right, I've updated the spec files:
BC Specification Files
hey I got a problem it keeps saying:
Error: Could not open wad file \westwood\valve\halflife.wad
Error: Could not find WAD file
Description: The compile tools could not locate a wad file that the map was referencing.
Howto Fix: Make sure the wad's listed in the level editor actually all exist
Error: Could not open wad file \westwood\valve\liquids.wad
but I have them in CSG tab and both wads what is wrong?
Your WAD files must be in a path relative to your 'Half-Life Path' on the 'Setup' form in the 'Paths' tab.
I have a question..not really sure where to put it..Is there a preset or a specific way to set up the compiler to run with Steam..doesn't matter how i set up stuff it always saves my .bsp to my steamapps folder instead of the folder i have specified..could that be a something that steam added just to drive folks like me crazy? or could it be something i can fix in my configuration?
(<---me shooting steam developers--->)
I haven't added Steam support to any of the BCS files yet (too busy) but you can modify the BCS files to add steam support yourself.
Now my qeastion is why when I compile my map I get a windows promt box that tells me:
hlbsp.exe has incountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenuance.
How do I fix this problem???
So I noticed my bc was old even though i thought i had the new one instaled, lol. got it, and ran it the way I was told to run it and Now it works better then before :).
Now i just have to figure out why the new steam update is lagging out my pc online :(.
I tried to use Batch compiler 3.1.2 but seems it doesn't initialize itself correctly.
Atleast, that's what the windows message error says.
It shows also " (0xc0000135) "
Can someone help me? Thx :)
New users can register here.